Wednesday, July 1, 2009

He still speaks to me...

Mike keeps sending me very blunt messages, that I cannot ignore. For example we ate Chinese a lot, and while cleaning out his pockets of his coats about 2 weeks ago I kept finding fortunes.

This was the first one I found:
-Married couples tell each other a thousand things without speech.

Followed by:
-The time is right to make new friends.
-Something you lost will soon turn up.
-Be mischievous and you will not be lonesome.
-Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid only of standing still.
-Enjoy yourself. It's later than you think.
-If you must play, decide on three things at the start: the rules of he game, the stakes, and the quitting time.
-One cannot refuse to eat just because there is a chance of being choked.
-You think you lost your horse? Who knows, he may bring a whole herd back to you someday.

Strange, I know...

3 comments:

  1. thats fantasticly odd and wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Makes you wonder really at times.

    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Jess.. that's amazing. He'll always be with you. Richard has sent me so many messages, it's really an amazing thing to just sit back and take in.

    ReplyDelete